Get the lowest price:
BUY 2 SAVE $3.00
- Melrose Apple Cider Vinegar is a vinegar made by the fermentation of apple juice. During this process, sugar in the apple cider is broken down by bacteria and yeast into alcohol (cider) and then into vinegar.
- Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid, lactic, citric and malic acids.
- It also contains pectin, trace minerals, potassium, beneficial bacteria and enzymes.
- Its acidic content is the reason it acts as a germ fighter and is used in many foods as a natural preservative against spoilage.
- Certified Organic.
- Only 8% Acidity.
- Assists in digestion.
- Unpasteurised and unfiltered.
- Contains beneficial bacteria and active enzymes.