- Tabasco pepper sauce is made by ageing special peppers in oak barrels for 3 years to help develop its unique aroma and flavour.
- This mash is then blended with high grain vinegar the seeds and skins are removed and the sauce is ready to be bottled.
- Distilled Vinegar (wheat) Red Pepper (15% - 20%) And Salt.
- This simple recipe produces a unique pungent flavor that works with just about any cuisine.
- Gluten free, with zero calories and less sodium than other pepper sauces.
Contact Trader & Delivery Days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.